Our Ashland office is located at 246 Catalina Drive, very close to the Ashland Community Hospital. Click here for a map to our Ashland office.
- From Hwy 66, Dead Indian Memorial Road, and California take I-5 north. From the coast take Hwy 199 north to I-5 south.
- From I-5, north-bound or south-bound, take Ashland exit 19. Turn south toward Ashland on Valley View Road. At the intersection of Valley View Road and Hwy 99 turn left. Proceed uphill on Hwy 99 to the first stop light at Maple Street. Turn right on Maple Street. Proceed uphill three blocks. Turn left on Catalina Drive.
- Our office is straight ahead at the end of Catalina Drive. Parking is available on the street and in the parking lot surrounding the building.
Grants Pass Office
Our Grants Pass office is located at 1019 N.E. 7th Street. Click here for a map to our Grants Pass office.
- Northbound I-5, take exit 55: take the Grants Pass Pkwy (Hwy. 199) exit. Continue on Grants Pass Pkwy. Turn right on NE F St. near Gottschalks shopping center (sign says: To City Center Old Town), after which it becomes NE E Street. Turn right on NE 7th St. at the car dealership. Proceed approx. 7 blocks to the Retina and Vitreous Center on the right next to Papa Murphy's Pizza. Parking is available in the building parking lot.
- Southbound I-5, take exit 58: Take the NW 6th St. exit. Continue on NW 6th St. Turn left on NE Evelyn Ave. Turn left on NE 7th St. and immediately get into the right lane. The Retina and Vitreous Center is on the right next to Papa Murphy's Pizza. Parking is available in the building parking lot.
- From the coast, on the Redwood Hwy: 199 heading east, take the City Center Exit. Continue on Hwy. 99 and it becomes 7th Street. Proceed on 7th Street for approx. 1 1/2 miles. The Retina and Vitreous Center is on the right next to Papa Murphy's Pizza. Parking is available in the building parking lot.